● Development and support of WEB, SPA, PWA, SSR applications;
● Writing efficient, maintainable code in accordance with company standards;
● Full cycle of application development: from design, architecture, and development to deployment in the production environment;
● Development using ready-made APIs, creation of modern user interfaces taking into account user experience;
● Development of technical solutions, participation in the design of the WEB applications architecture;
● Modular and integration testing;
● Optimization of operation speed and loading speed of WEB application;
● Discussing design solutions both with the team and directly with customers.
● At least 2 years of commercial development experience using Angular 2+;
● Ability to work with related products in development, such as Git, Jira, etc.;
● Excellent knowledge of OOP, SOLID, Design pattern;
● Development experience using RxJS;
● Development experience using NgRx;
● Experience with Sass/SCSS preprocessors;
● Striving for technical growth and self-education, initiative.
● Testing (unit, integration, e2e);
● Angular Material;
● Knowledge of Node.js (NestJS, Express, Koa), MongoDB / Postgresql.
Angular 9+, RxJs, NgRx, Typescript, HTML, CSS, SASS.
● Unlimited opportunities for professional growth and self-realization;
● Work in a fast-growing team of professionals, knowledge sharing;
● Opportunity to apply the accumulated experience, implement your own ideas and influence the development of the company;
● Clear company structure, absence of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and remotely;
● Official employment and salary payment at the current dollar exchange rate, paid sick leave and vacation;
● 25 calendar days of annual vacation;
● Corporate English for employees (online/offline);
● 5 sick-days per year;
● English classes online/offline, corporate events, gifts for birthday, work anniversary and other memorable days for each employee;
● Modern and cozy offices in the city center, with recreation areas and a kitchen.
We are looking for a Middle Python Developer to join Modsen. Click on the link to learn the details of a current vacancyMore information...
Currently, we are looking for a Middle Angular Developer to join our friendly team. Click on the link to view the job in detailMore information...