● Development and support of applications using .Net (BI, Big Data);
● Designing, constructing and maintaining large-scale data processing systems. Collecting data from various data sources;
● Handling raw data using data processing transformations and algorithms to create predefined data structures. Depositing the results into a data warehouse or data lake for downstream processing;
● Implementing technical processes and business logic to transform collected data into meaningful and valuable information;
● Evaluating, comparing and improving data pipelines;
● Preparing automated data pipelines to transform and feed the data into dev, QA and production environments;
● Development of technical solutions, participation in the design of the applications architecture;
● Optimization of operation speed;
● Discussing design solutions both with the team and directly with customers.
● 2-3+ years of production experience in BI, Big Data;
● Background with .Net;
● Experience in Microsoft Power BI / Tableau installation, configuration, authentication, and role-based authorization;
● Experience in SSIS / SSRS / SSAS, ETL, packages creation, deployment and maintenance;
● Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Hive;
● Experience in working with SQL and NoSQL databases (MongoDB / ClickHouse / ScyllaDB etc);
● Striving for technical growth and self-education, proactivity;
● Confident English (at least B1).
● Experience in building application architecture and understanding of basic architectural approaches;
● Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Azure / AWS.
The mail stack for this vacancy:
BI, BigData, .Net, ETL, Hadoop, SQL.
● Unlimited opportunities for professional growth and self-realization;
● Work in a fast-growing team of professionals, knowledge sharing;
● Opportunity to apply the accumulated experience, implement your own ideas and influence the development of the company;
● Clear company structure, absence of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and remotely;
● Official employment and salary payment at the current dollar exchange rate, paid sick leave and vacation;
● 25 calendar days of annual vacation;
● 5 sick-days per year;
● Corporate English classes online/offline, corporate events, gifts for birthday, work anniversary and other memorable days for each employee;
We are looking for a Middle Python Developer to join Modsen. Click on the link to learn the details of a current vacancyMore information...
Currently, we are looking for a Middle Angular Developer to join our friendly team. Click on the link to view the job in detailMore information...