● Design and develop high load backend microservices;
● Establish good practices and produce high-quality software;
● Perform requirements analysis to define possibility and way how to implement them;
● Close communication with management and dev;
● Creating technical specification based on clients' requirements;
● Lead a team of developers towards successful project accomplishments;
● Analyzing and evaluating the software product needs;
● Discuss requirements with customers: formalization, documentation, сoordination, and visualization of requirements;
● Implement Subtasks according to the requirements and company code guidelines;
● Follow the company's Git flow;
● Perform code review (both own code and code of other team members);
● Create and update technical documentation;
● Help to identify and implement new development process improvements.
● Experience in developing web applications 5+ years;
● Hands-on experience with Microservices, Java 8/11, Hibernate, Spring stack (Core, Mvc, Data, Boot), REST, AWS;
● Strong knowledge of Git, Maven, Jenkins, OS Linux;
● Experience in commercial projects as a Senior or Lead developer;
● Knowledge of Docker;
● Habit to cover your code with unit & integration tests;
● Deep understanding of principles of building REST API;
● Understanding of principles of a relational database as well as NoSQL;
● A sharp understanding of OOP, SOLID;
● Good knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures;
● Growth mindset & strong leadership skills.
● Unlimited opportunities for professional growth and self-realization;
● Work in a fast-growing team of professionals, knowledge sharing;
● Opportunity to apply the accumulated experience, implement your own ideas and influence the development of the company;
● Clear company structure, absence of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and remotely;
● Official employment and salary payment at the current dollar exchange rate, paid sick leave and vacation;
● 25 calendar days of annual vacation;
● Corporate English for employees (online/offline);
● 5 sick-days per year;
● English classes online/offline, corporate events, gifts for birthday, work anniversary and other memorable days for each employee;
● Modern and cozy offices in the city center, with recreation areas and a kitchen.
We are looking for a Middle Python Developer to join Modsen. Click on the link to learn the details of a current vacancyMore information...
Currently, we are looking for a Middle Angular Developer to join our friendly team. Click on the link to view the job in detailMore information...