● Development and support of WEB, SPA, PWA, SSR applications;
● Writing efficient, maintainable code in accordance with company standards;
● Full cycle of application development: from design, architecture, and development to deployment in the production environment;
● Development using ready-made APIs, creation of modern user interfaces taking into account user experience;
● Development of technical solutions, participation in the design of the WEB applications architecture;
● Optimization of WEB application operation speed and loading speed;
● Discussing design solutions both with the team and directly with customers.
● 1-3 years of commercial development experience using React, Redux;
● Ability to work with related products in development, such as Git, Jira, etc.;
● Striving for technical growth and self-education, proactivity.
● Experience in testing (Mocha, Chai, Jest, Enzyme, Cypress);
● Automatization (Docker, docker-compose);
● Servless (Heroku, AWS, Azure, digital ocean);
● Base knowledge of Node.js (commonJS, fs, streams, eventLoop, npm, yarn, lerna or yarn workspaces);
● Knowledge of operating systems and network programming.
● Unlimited opportunities for professional growth and self-realization;
● Work in a fast-growing team of professionals, knowledge sharing;
● Opportunity to apply the accumulated experience, implement your own ideas and influence the development of the company;
● Clear company structure, absence of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and remotely;
● Official employment and salary payment at the current dollar exchange rate, paid sick leave and vacation;
● 25 calendar days of annual vacation;
● Corporate English for employees (online);
● 5 sick-days per year;
● English classes online/offline, corporate events, gifts for birthday, work anniversary and other memorable days for each employee;
● Modern and cozy offices in the city center, with recreation areas and a kitchen.