● Designing and developing back-end system components on Python;
● Write clean and concise code and bring core functionality to its top performance;
● full-cycle app development from architecture planning and development to deployment in software environment;
● Taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture, and code review;
● Performance and app loading speed optimization;
● Unit and integration testing;
● Code review involvement;
● Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution;
● Participate in grooming and discussions of new functionalities with your team and customer.
● Strong background in Python development, preferably with 2+ years of solid development experience in a commercial environment;
● Strong track record in ensuring code quality, testing, and employing best practices and software, design patterns;
● Relevant development experience with Python-frameworks (Flask/Django/FastAPI);
● Database development and realization experience (SQL and NoSQL);
● Experience with git-based development processes;
● Understanding of working in an agile environment;
● Applying such principles as : OOP, DRY, KISS, SOLID, REST;
● Deep understanding and experience with REST, CRUD API;
● Ability to read the code written by your colleagues and document your own;
● Excellent communication and analytical skills, allowing interaction and negotiation with analysis Team;
● Learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change).
● Experience with Pytest;
● Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ, Prometheus, Grafana;
● Understanding and work experience with CI/СD, Docker, Kubernetes;
● Experience in designing highload services;
● Understanding and work experience with SPA frameworks and libraries, such as: React, Angular, Vue.
Python, Python Core, Flask, Django, FastAPI, SQL, NoSQL, AWS, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Github, GitLab, Git, Docker, Kubernetes.
● Unlimited opportunities for professional growth and self-realization;
● Work in a fast-growing team of professionals, knowledge sharing;
● Opportunity to apply the accumulated experience, implement your own ideas and influence the development of the company;
● Clear company structure, absence of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and remotely;
● Official employment and salary payment at the current dollar exchange rate, paid sick leave and vacation;
● 25 calendar days of annual vacation;
● Corporate English for employees (online/offline);
● 5 sick-days per year;
● English classes online/offline, corporate events, gifts for birthday, work anniversary and other memorable days for each employee;
● Modern and cozy offices in the city center, with recreation areas and a kitchen.