● Development experience using C#, .Net or .Net Core;
● Experience in working with SQL;
● Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM;
● Ability to work with related products in development, such as Git, Jira, etc.;
● Striving for technical growth and self-education, proactivity;
● Good English (from B1).
● Experience in writing tests using xUnit or NUnit (integration and unit tests);
● Experience in building application architecture and understanding of basic architectural approaches.
.Net, .Net Core, ASP .Net Core (Web API), Entity Framework Core, MS SQL Server.
● Unlimited opportunities for professional growth and self-realization;
● Work in a fast-growing team of professionals, knowledge sharing;
● Opportunity to apply the accumulated experience, implement your own ideas and influence the development of the company;
● Clear company structure, absence of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and remotely;
● Official employment and salary payment at the current dollar exchange rate, paid sick leave and vacation;
● 25 calendar days of annual vacation;
● Corporate English for employees (online);
● 5 sick-days per year;
● English classes online/offline, corporate events, gifts for birthday, work anniversary and other memorable days for each employee;
● Modern and cozy offices in the city center, with recreation areas and a kitchen.