● Development and support of applications using NodeJS;
● Writing efficient, maintainable code in accordance with company standards;
● Full cycle of application development: from design, architecture, and development to deployment in the production environment;
● Development of technical solutions, participation in the design of the WEB applications architecture;
● Optimization of operation speed and loading speed of WEB application;
● Unit and integration testing;
● Participation in code review;
● Maintenance of documentation on solutions being developed and implemented;
● Discussing design solutions both with the team and directly with customers.
● 2+ years of production development experience using Node JS;
● Experience in (at least one of) popular libraries and frameworks, for example, Express.js, Nest, Koa, Feathers, Fastify, Hapi, Loopback;
● Database development and realization experience (SQL and NoSQL);
● Ability to work with related products in development, such as Git, Jira, etc.;
● Understanding the principles of building scalable systems, the main problems and ways to solve them;
● Applying such principles as OOP, DRY, KISS, SOLID, REST;
● Deep understanding and experience with REST, CRUD API;
● Ability to read the code written by your colleagues and document your own;
● Striving for technical growth and self-education, proactivity.
● Experience in testing;
● Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ, Prometheus, Grafana;
● Understanding and experience in working with CI/СD, Docker, Kubernetes;
● Linux system administration experience;
● Experience in designing high-load services;
● Experience in working with SPA frameworks and libraries, such as: React, Angular, Vue.
● Unlimited opportunities for professional growth and self-realization;
● Work in a fast-growing team of professionals, knowledge sharing;
● Opportunity to apply the accumulated experience, implement your own ideas and influence the development of the company;
● Clear company structure, absence of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and remotely;
● Official employment and salary payment at the current dollar exchange rate, paid sick leave and vacation;
● 25 calendar days of annual vacation;
● Corporate English for employees (online);
● 5 sick-days per year;
● English classes online/offline, corporate events, gifts for birthday, work anniversary and other memorable days for each employee;
● Modern and cozy offices in the city center, with recreation areas and a kitchen.
We are looking for a Middle Python Developer to join Modsen. Click on the link to learn the details of a current vacancyMore information...
Currently, we are looking for a Middle Angular Developer to join our friendly team. Click on the link to view the job in detailMore information...